Sunday, May 4, 2008

More photos of the still unnamed...

Don't know the names of these little beauties that are currently inhabiting my garden area.. None, so far, exhibit the nasty prickliness of the tumbleweed, so they are still welcomed.


One of the things I have observed about the desert flora is that most of them have very tiny flowers. Meaning, of course, they have very tiny seeds. It amazes me that a whole plant can come from such a tiny package. Anyway, here are more photos of my weeds from Sunday. If anyone knows their names, I'd be delighted if you would inform me!






On this last one, I have now seen them in white, yellow and purple. I don't know if they just come in a variety of colors or if something in the sand changes them. The flowers themselves, are quite tiny.

No comments: